Certified for residential use. Currently NQ-A2060-G2's are in stock. Others coming soon!
Bogen’s Nyquist-based networked audio power amplifiers offer cost-effective performance for permanent installations and commercial sound, and are designed to meet the rigorous requirements of today’s sophisticated sound systems. Designed with the commercial sound contractor in mind, they provide unparalleled flexibility and versatility without the need for add-on modules. They offer state-of-the-art, built-in DSP software for extensive and comprehensive signal processing, including factory loudspeaker presets, which turns the amplifier into a complete audio solution.
These products are certified for residential use!
These 2-channel amplifiers are available in 120 and 240-watt models, each with the same features to provide power and performance, no matter how large or small the application.
In addition to their extensive flexibility, the Nyquist Networked Power Amplifiers use the latest in Class D amplifier technology and provide unparalleled sonic quality, exceptional reliability, and reduced heat output for increased operating efficiency.
- 2 dedicated Balanced Line Inputs (both Phoenix plug & RCA)
- Line Inputs can be routed-out over the Nyquist network
- Network-based audio input (paging, audio distribution)
- 4-ohm, 8-ohm, 25V, and 70V outputs
- GUI based DSP control
- 16-band Graphic Equalizer
- Signal Present and Clip Monitor
- Adjustable High Pass, Low Pass, and Bandpass Filters
- Noise Gate
- 7-band Parametric Equalizer
- Switch selectable 2-Channel (8-ohm/25V) or 1-Channel bridged (4-ohm/70V) operation
- Safety: CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 62368-1:2014; UL62368-1:2014; EN62368-1:2014
- EMC: FCC Part15b ClassA; ICES-003, Issue 6: 2016; EN 55032:2012; EN55035:2017
- 1/2 Rack Width - Wall, Rack, or Shelf mountable – 1RU and 2RU packages
- 19” Rack Mount Kit (NQ-RMK03; sold separately)
**For optimal system performance, consider using the MT300M Matching Transformer Module in retrofit installations where existing 70V loudspeakers and wiring are being reused and the overall wire lengths, wire gauge, and loudspeaker power tap settings are unknown. **