Bogen’s Matching Transformer Module helps optimize a background music/paging system's performance when driving multiple 70.7V transformer-based speakers using Bogen direct drive Class D audio power amplifiers – especially in retrofit installations where the loudspeakers and wiring are being reused and the overall wire lengths, wire gauge, and loudspeaker power tap settings are unknown. The MT300M Matching Transformer Module works in applications where the amplifier’s power does not exceed 250W. The module is manufactured with proven Bogen quality and reliability and backed by an industry leading five (5) year warranty.
NOTE: It's important to note that any amplifier used with the MT300M must be capable of setting a high-pass (low-cut) filter at a minimum of 50Hz to prevent distortion that can occur due to transformer saturation.
- 250-watt maximum load capacity
- 1 two-pin pluggable Phoenix style input connector
- 1 three-pin pluggable Phoenix style output connector
- 25V and 70V audio outputs (only one can be used at a time)
- Wall mount ears included; optional rack mount bracket kit (NQ-RMK02) available
- Listed to UL Standard EN62368-1:2014 for U.S. & Canada
- Size: 5-1/2” W x 6-1/2” H x 3-1/2” D
- Weight: 5.4 lbs.