What you get:
- Bill of Materials
- Connectivity Drawings
- Speaker Placement
- Scope of Work
Once your request is received, along with accompanying information and blueprints, it is entered into the design request queue. Each design is assigned a Project Reference Code. When the design is completed, you and your customer will receive a package that contains a marked set of customer-supplied blueprints showing color-coded speaker/horn placement and the following components:
- Project Name and Project Reference Code with date
- Legend confirming the bill of materials
- Confirmation of transformer tap settings (if applicable)
- Connectivity drawings with color-coded highlights
- Optional equipment notes if applicable
- Product specification sheets if requested
- Scope of Work confirming equipment requirements
- National account registration if applicable and any topographic or environmental factors, if applicable and previously identified to us.
NOTE: Although Bogen Communications provides a free design, the final product is not a detailed line diagram to represent the wiring of your installation. The GC or installer must provide the detail wiring diagram(s), which will include all important components within these drawings like the interconnections (cables) between locations, terminal strips and devices, and wire schedules.