Certified for residential use.
Bogen's Nyquist based networked audio power amplifiers offer cost-effective performance for permanent installations and commercial sound, and are designed to meet the rigorous requirements of today's sophisticated sound systems. Designed with the commercial sound contractor in mind, they provide unparalleled flexibility and versatility without the need for add-on modules. They offer state-of-the-art, build in DSP software for extensive and comprehensive signal processing, including factory loudspeaker presets, which turns the amplifier into a complete audio solution.
These 4-channel amplifiers are available in 240, 480, and 1200-watt models, each with the same features to provide the power and performance, no matter how large or small the application.
In addition to their extensive flexibility, the Nyquist based networked audio power amplifiers use the latest in Class D amplifier technology and provide unparalleled sound quality, exceptional reliability, and reduced heat output for increased operating efficiency.
- 4 dedicated Balanced Line Inputs (both Phoenix plug & RCA)
- Line Inputs can be routed-out over the Nyquist network
- Network-based audio input (paging, audio distribution)
- 4-ohm, 8-ohm, 25V, and 70V outputs
- GUI based DSP control
- 16-band Graphic Equalizer
- Signal Present and Clip Monitor
- Adjustable High Pass, Low Pass, and Bandpass Filters
- Noise Gate
- 7-band Parametric Equalizer
- Switch-selectable 4-Channel (4-ohm/25V), 3-Channel (4-ohm/25V, 8-ohm//70V), or 2-Channel bridged (8-ohm/70V) operation
- Safety: CAN/CSA 62368-1:2014; EN62368-1:2014
- EMC: FCC Part 15 & ICES-003 Class B, EN 55032 Class B
- 1/2 Rack Width - Wall, Rack, or Shelf mountable – 2RU packages
- 19” Rack Mount Kit (NQ-RMK03; sold separately)