The NEAR® LB4TM all-environment loudspeaker is elegantly designed, rugged to the extreme, and a snap to install. The LB4TM employs a ball and socket "signature" mounting system combined with a pre-terminated totally waterproof input connector. This mounting system minimizes installation effort and reduces “ladder time” to improve installation efficiency and safety. The LB4TM utilizes a 4-inch MDT/MLS woofer with a 1-inch titanium inverted dome tweeter for perfectly life-like sound dispersed evenly over a wide area.
This LB4TM version differs from the LB4 in its color (mulch brown) and its low impedance bypass rating of 16 Ohms. It is the ideal speaker to use when using multiple pairs driven by a low-impedance output (non-70V) amplifier.
- Purpose-built to be extremely durable in all weather conditions
- 12 year warranty
- Mulch color enclosure is inconspicuous in gardens and other landscaped areas
- Anodized metal alloy speaker cones (MDT) maintain spec across a wide spectrum of ambient temperatures for consistent performance in every season
- Waterproof (IP68) "Perfect Fit" input connector eliminates long-term connection problems
- MLS Ferrofluid voice coil centering system
- Fluid-sealed gap eliminates corrosion in magnet
- Mineral-filled polypropylene cabinet for durability and rigidity
- Advanced polymer cone surrounds resist UV rays, chlorine, fertilizer, and salt spray
- Powder coated cast aluminum bracket features a ball-and-socket easy mount design
- Specially developed hydrophobic fabric covers port opening to prevent entry of water, debris, and small creatures
- Color: Mulch Brown