The full-featured Nyquist E7000MCR is a preassembled Nyquist E7000 system that offers ES Dealers a simplified installation and configuration process. Able to leverage existing facility wiring, 25-Volt speakers and call switches, this feature-rich, pre-rack-mounted solution provides a quick and easy migration path for legacy paging and intercom systems, while delivering the same powerful feature set found in the core E7000 system. E7000MCR is also easy to configure utilizing the browser-based setup wizard on the laptop PC included with the system. The Nyquist E7000MCR is designed to operate as a primarily self-contained system, as it does not impose upon the customer’s network or IT department.
Bogen designed the Nyquist E7000 IP-based solution to be a leap forward in the evolution of Bogen’s intercom systems - capable of seamlessly replacing existing Quantum IP systems, but with a feature set and growth capabilities that far exceed any of our legacy intercom capabilities.
The E7000MCR Preassembled Rack Includes:
- 1 NQ-SYSCTRL Nyquist System Controller*
- *w/DHCP Server enabled
- 1 - 4 NQ-E7030 ASB’s to support 24 / 48 / 72 / 96 port configurations as required
- 1 NQ-T1100 Admin Phone
- 1 NQ-E7010 I/O Controller
- 1 NQ-P0100 MMPA
- 1 OTS 16-Port Partial PoE Network Switch
- 1 Windows Laptop PC for setup and administration
- 1 Locking Keyboard Drawer Laptop (for PC)
- All preassembled in one 42” tall standard 19” rack with locking rear door, all required filler panels, and intra-cabinet network patch cables.
- Automatic Failover (AF S/W License and 2nd NQ-SYSCTRL Nyquist System Controller)
- Caster Kit
- System ships from factory with the latest software and patches, eliminating the need to upgrade the system at the time of installation.
- Preconfigured rack system: Roll it in, connect the speaker wiring, and finish configuring the system using the intuitive setup wizard on the included laptop PC and the system is up and running!
- Can run as a complete free-standing system: The self-contained nature of this solution does not impose upon the customer’s network or IT department.
- A future-proofed solution that protects your investment: Upgradeable and expandable to adapt to the school’s changing needs. Also, networkable to inter-connect schools across the entire district.
- To help deliver on our goal of providing a self-contained system, the License Activation Key gets applied during factory assembly to avoid the need for an Internet connection during installation