The Nyquist I/O Controller appliance provides eight (8) dry contact closure inputs to monitor events/triggers from 3rd party systems/devices such as Fire Alarms, Lockdown buttons, and sensors. It also provides eight (8) open-collector type relay driver outputs used to initiate actions such as clock correction (e.g., generating sync pulses) on 3rd party systems and devices. The outputs can also be configured via the Nyquist system software to respond to contact closure inputs from the same I/O Controller or others associated with the same Nyquist system.
- 10/100 Ethernet
- PoE Class-3 (IEEE 802.3af compliant) - Optional 48VDC 15W power supply
- 8 x dry contact closure inputs (with 1 ground per 4 inputs)
- 8 x relay driver outputs (500mA max per ground sink)
- USB 2.0 host port, Type A connector (future use)
- May be wall or shelf mounted: 5.6” W x 5.4” D x 1.7” H (2” with feet)
- Five year limited warranty