Bogen’s plenum-rated Nyquist 20-watt integrated amplifier offers cost-effective performance for permanent installations and commercial sound. Designed with the commercial sound contractor in mind, the amplifier’s plenum-rating provides unparalleled flexibility and versatility to help simplify site design.
The GA20P2 easily works as a page zone extender to facilitate voice access to a single zone of one-way paging over the Nyquist network. It also works great in background music applications – leveraging the exhaustive audio management and distribution capabilities of Bogen’s Nyquist platform.
In addition to its extensive flexibility, the NQ-GA20P2 uses the latest in Class D amplifier technology and provides unparalleled sonic quality, exceptional reliability, and reduced power consumption to permit standalone PoE+ operation over the local network.
- Single 8-ohm speaker output
- Single balanced line output
- RJ-45 for Nyquist network connection
- Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+) 802.3at compliant
- Nyquist network-based audio output (paging, intercom, audio distribution)
- Web-based configuration
- Front panel Power and status LEDs
- USB 2.0 port (reserved for future use)
- In-wall, in-ceiling, shelf, or device mountable UL 2043 plenum-rated package
- Integrated slotted mounting flanges
- Optional 48VDC external power supply (PS4830W; sold separately)
**For applications using distributed high impedance speaker networks, consider using the NQ-GAXMR1 Audio Distribution Transformer for optimal speaker performance**