The Bogen WMT1A transformer is designed especially for impedance-matching inputs from, or outputs to, a 600-ohm line. It has a Hi-Z, 10k-ohm primary impedance and a Lo-Z, 600-ohm secondary impedance balanced with a center tap. As an input-matching transformer, it may be used to connect telephone systems to most Bogen public address amplifiers for telephone paging. It also functions as an output-matching transformer in feeding program material over a 600-ohm telephone line (typically for "music-on-hold" applications). It is compatible with any amplifier having a 25V output terminal.
- Hi-Z, 10k-ohm primary impedance
- Lo-Z, 600-ohm secondary impedance, balanced with center tap
- Matches high-to-low impedance or low-to-high impedance
Adapts line level signals to microphone inputs
- RCA connector for Hi-Z side
- Screw terminals for Lo-Z side