The ADP1 is a convenient remote, weather-resistant, hands-free two-way terminal device for telephone systems. The unit is telephone line powered and includes adjustable microphone and speaker volume levels as well as a selectable Auto Answer feature to allow for remote audio monitoring of the area where the ADP1 is located. The ADP1 also includes an adjustable and defeatable call timer and can respond to forward disconnect signals. The ADP1 features a heavy-gauge stainless steel gasketed faceplate and plastic cone speaker with puncture resistant screen. The ADP1 is designed to fit in most indoor and outdoor dual gang electrical boxes (user supplied). A dress bezel is included with the unit for trimming out rough openings in flush mount applications.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor station, door, or gate communications
- Secure entry access to commercial, industrial, or residential locations
- Pushbutton initiates the call at remote locations
- Adjustable microphone and speaker volumes
- Adjustable call timeout (15 seconds to 2 minutes)