The Bogen CA-Series Call-In Switches are attractive, functional units for call-in from classrooms or other staff locations to Bogen’s PI35A and SI35A Intercom Systems, Multi-Graphic© Series 115B, 2223, and 2233 Institutional/School Communication Systems, and Multicom 2000® Administrative Communication Systems.
- Designed for use with the PI35A, SI35A and MultiGraphic Series 115B/2223/2233 systems
- SCR holding circuits actuate the annunciator signal and LEDs in Bogen’s SBA-Series room selector panels
- Provide momentary press-to-call
- Offers a fixed privacy position to prevent unauthorized monitoring of the staff station from the control center
- Privacy mode does not interfere with program or intercom transmissions to the staff station (privacy cannot be used with 2-wire call-in)