Bogen's Wall-Mount Power Vector modular amplifiers offer a wide range of power from which to choose from, with three models levels: 100W, 150W, and 250W. The amplifiers are designed to work with both high- (70/25V) and low- (4/8-ohm) impedance speaker systems. Each model includes eight module bays for plug-in input modules and allows for up to four levels of priority between modules. Two module bays are capable of accepting signal processing plug-in output modules. Each module is controlled by an independent volume control with an associated signal/clip LED for signal status. An 11-segment LED output meter monitors output signal level. Each model includes a motorized master volume control that can be controlled using a remote volume control panel (RVCP, sold separately).
- 100W, 150W, & 250W models; each with a large power reserve
- 8 module input bays, accepts up to 2 signal-processing output modules or up to 8 input modules
- Four priority levels
- 4-ohm, 8-ohm, 25V, & 70V outputs
- Wall-mountable with Back Box and Door (sold separately)
- Click below for module selection