The ATP35 attenuator allows the output level of a network of 25V or 70V speakers to be controlled from a wall-mounted volume control, without affecting overall amplifier volume settings. A bypass function overrides the volume control knob setting when activated by 9V to 30V DC. Applying 9V to 30V DC between pins labeled D+ and D- bypasses the volume control function and provides full volume audio to the speakers.
- Adjusts loudspeaker output levels on 25V and 70V systems
- Bypass function allows important and emergency announcements to be heard at the highest level even if local attenuator volume is set low or off
- Controls 35-watt speaker systems
- 10 attenuation steps and an off setting
- Attenuation in 3 dB increments except for two lowest settings, which provide 6 dB reduction increments
- Mounts in standard, double electrical box
- Convenient pluggable screw terminal connections