The AT35A attenuator allows the output level of a network of 25V or 70V speakers to be controlled from a wall-mounted volume control, without affecting overall amplifier volume settings. The AT35A can handle speaker loads of up to 35W. Volume reduction takes place in 3 dB increments except for the two lowest settings, which provide 6 dB reduction increments. These rugged attenuators have 10 levels of sound control, plus an off setting.
- Adjusts loudspeaker output levels on 25V and 70V systems
- 2 models control up to 10-watt and 35-watt speaker systems
- 10 attenuation steps and an off setting
- Attenuation in 3 dB increments except for two lowest settings, which provide 6 dB reduction increments
- Mounts in standard electrical box, single (AT10A) or double (AT35A)
- Simple connections