The AT10A attenuator allows the output level of a network of 25V or 70V speakers to be controlled from a wall-mounted volume control, without affecting overall amplifier volume settings. Volume reduction takes place in 3 dB increments except for the two lowest settings, which provide 6 dB reduction increments. The attenuator provides a choice of 10 stops and an “off” position, and is capable of controlling up to 10-watt speaker systems. The attenuator measures 2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 2-3/4" D and weighs 13 oz.
- Adjusts loudspeaker output levels on 25V and 70V systems
- Model controls up to 10-watt speaker systems
- 10 attenuation steps and an off setting
- Attenuation in 3 dB increments except for two lowest settings, which provide 6 dB reduction increments
- Mounts in standard single electrical box
- Simple connections