The Bogen FMH15T is a flange-mounted, high intelligibility, reentrant type loudspeaker. Its sturdy, weatherproof, vandal-resistant, all-metal construction is ideal for indoor and outdoor use in industrial plants, warehouses, schools, construction sites, transportation terminals, and recreational areas. The Model FMH15T has a built-in, rotary impedance selector switch for matching the speaker power requirements to a 70V or 25V constant-voltage line. Screw terminals make installation fast and easy. Accessory flush- or surface-mount enclosures, heavy duty cast aluminum grille, and adapter ring are available to complete the installation of this unique speaker. Field maintenance is accomplished using a self-aligning, field replaceable diaphragm.
- 15-watts max. @ 70V or 25V
- Weatherproof design for indoor or outdoor use
- Vandal-resistant, for applications in hostile environments
- All-metal construction with black enamel finish
- Select flush- (BBFM6) or surface- (BBSM6) mount enclosure for installation (each sold separately)
- Heavy-duty cast aluminum grille (SGHD8) & adapter ring (FMHAR8) for installation (each sold separately)