Bogen’s Easy Design line of horn loudspeakers are compact, high intelligibility, reentrant type loudspeakers designed for use with 70V amplifier systems. Their sturdy, weatherproof, all-metal construction is ideal for indoor and outdoor use in industrial plants, warehouses, schools, construction sites, transportation terminals, and recreational areas. Both the speakers and the mounting brackets are attractively finished in textured mocha enamel.
The HS7EZ is a 7.5-watt single-tap speaker; the HS15EZ, a 15-watt single-tap speaker; and the HS30EZ, a 30-watt single-tap speaker. All three models include a stepped attenuator volume control and come with a tilt and swivel mounting base for greater flexibility in setting the angle of projection.
The HS15EZ and HS30EZ are engineered to simplify installation (with a uniquely designed all-purpose mounting bracket) and field maintenance (with a self-aligning, field replaceable diaphragm), which save both time and money.
- 7.5-, 15-, and 30-watt models
- Single-tap design
- Stepped attenuator volume control
- 12" lead wire for electrical connections (HS7EZ)
- Screw terminal connections for fast installation (HS15EZ and HS30EZ models)
- Designed for 70V amplifier outputs
- Tilt and swivel mounting base for flexibility in coverage
- High intelligibility and efficiency
- Weatherproof, all-metal construction