The HDO100 is an attractive, dynamic microphone perfectly-suited for public address applications and instrument sound reproduction. The microphone is ruggedly constructed to withstand the demands of a variety of sound installations and provides clear, natural, intelligible sound reproduction with accurate response and dependable performance. The HDO100 microphone model is crafted with professional-grade features, including a rubberized grip, quiet on/off glide switch, and dent-proof screen.
- Omni-directional pickup pattern
- Low sensitivity to handling noise and stage vibrations
- Lockable, silent on/off reed switch
- 500-ohm impedance
- Frequency response range of 70 Hz - 15 kHz
- Sensitivity of -72dB +/- 3d
- Rubberized black finish