Models M300, M450, M600 - M-Class Modular Power Amplifiers
Bogen's M-Class delivers on what professional sound installers need most – Flexibility, Power, and Reliability. Flexibility – 3 modes of operation: Stereo, 70V Mono, or Dual Mono; and 2 modular input bays for a variety of prioritized input types. Power – up to 600W/ch stereo or 1200W of 70V mono power. Reliability – Massive power toroid and heat sinks; heavy 14-gauge chassis; patented Back-Slope™ AC voltage stabilization; Clip limiters, DC voltage, over-current, and thermal protection circuits.
- 3 modes of operation: Stereo (4-ohm), Dual Mono (4-ohm), or 70V Mono
- 3 mono power levels: 600W, 900W, or 1200W for 70V speaker systems
- 3 stereo power levels: 300W, 450W, or 600W per channel @ 4 ohms
- 2 x 1 mixer function in mono modes
- 2 Module input bays for flexible modular input capability
Full Spec Sheets, User Manuals, Brochures