Model BCMA3000 - Master Clock Series (V7.1)
The BCMA 3000 Series is our standard master clock model with a front LED display and two push buttons for basic system programming. The BCMA 3000 Series comes with a front LED and LCD display as well as a keypad to allow for advanced programming. The BCMA 3000 model may also be offered with four or eight programmable relays (zones) to control third party systems via a contact closure (such as a school bell system).
- Includes all of the BCMA 2000 Series’ capabilities:
- LED and a backlit LCD display for a clear, accurate read out
- 2 x 8 rubber button keyboard for easy programming
- Can command digital clocks to display “Bell” at user defined In this case the master clock must have at least four relays (not applicable when using a sync-wired system or an IP system)
- Optional Features:
- Four or eight configurable AUX relays which control other systems by closing a relay at predetermined times
- 255 schedule (group of events) and 800 event capabilities (such as triggering bells)
- Two programmable closure durations per relay
- Pre-scheduled countdown feature
- The master clock sends a countdown command to all digital clocks at a predetermined when choosing this option, at least four programmable relays (zones) are required.
- GPS time signal input for accurate time synchronization
- Transmitter for the Bogen Wireless System
- NTP server upgrade
Full Spec Sheets, User Manuals, Brochures