The MSM is a plug-in shock mount microphone base for desktop and counter use. Its contemporary design is a complementing fixture for boardrooms, conference rooms, pulpits, podiums, or newsrooms. It is ideal for use with gooseneck microphones and other quick-mount types using XLR (male) type connectors.The black-finish housing is made of lightweight ABS material. It supports the XLR (female) type connector and the thick shock-absorbing rubber cushion. The MSM is easily screwed onto a flat surface with a maximum thickness of 3/4" providing maximum stability and excellent noise insulation, and vibration handling for live miking situations. The MSM allows convenient wiring with its flush-mounted XLR (female) connector. The signal appears across pin nos. 2 and 3 while the ground connection is in pin no. 1.
- For GCU250 and GDU150
- Provides superior mechanical noise and vibration isolation
- Lightweight ABS material housing
- XLR (female) connector
- Thick shock-absorbing rubber cushion
- Ideal fixture for boardrooms, conference rooms, pulpits, podiums, and newsrooms
- 4-3/4" W x 1-3/4" H x 4" D, 6 ounces